Table of contents

Reporting an incident

Ministry of Justice (MoJ) colleagues should visit on the MoJ Intranet. Alternatively, if the incident is of a cyber security nature then use Report a cyber security incident.

Suppliers to the MoJ should refer to provided methods/documentation and contact your usual MoJ points of contact.

Related information

Security in the office


If you have any questions or comments about this guidance, such as suggestions for improvements, please contact: