Training and Education
This information applies to anyone and everyone working for, or with, the Ministry of Justice (MoJ).
The MoJ’s Information Security awareness programme plays an essential part in maintaining security. It informs all MoJ staff of:
- Their duties with regard to security.
- Their responsibilities to protect the assets (information, equipment, people and buildings) they have access to and use.
- The importance of reporting any actual or suspected security incidents.
All staff starting or returning to work within the MoJ shall receive mandatory security training.
The objective is to ensure that all new and current staff members are aware of their security responsibilities whilst working at the MoJ.
Full details of the mandatory training are provided in the Joiner, Mover, and Leaver pages on the MoJ Intranet.
In summary, as a minimum everyone shall:
- Have taken and completed an MoJ Security induction.
- Have completed the Civil Service Learning course on “Responsible for Information (RfI)”, or an approved equivalent.
Normally, this training shall be completed successfully before accessing MoJ information, resources, or assets.
For any further questions or advice relating to security or security training, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions or comments about this guidance, such as suggestions for improvements, please contact: email@example.com.